11 August 2009

Chico Semi-Preview

So Fetch (Chico TD) put up the seeds for Discos Calientes this weekend:
1 Condors
2 Strike-Slip
3 Monster
4 End Phase
5 Army of Darkness
6 Santa Cruz
7 The Buddies
8 Seduction
9 Club Sac
10 Pirate Bay
No idea how we got seeded 3rd. I actually put up my stab at the seedings on RSD and had us seeded 6th. My seedings went more like this:
1. Strike Slip
2. End Phase (YR?)
3. Army of Darkness (SCUM?)
4. Condors
5. The Buddies (Davis?)
6. Monster
7. Seduction
8. Steve's Team
9. Club Sac
When I did my seedings I thought that AoD was the Santa Cruz team, which I guess wasn't correct. Anyways... Long story short, we are seeded a bit too high. Given a standard snake seeding with 2 pools of 5 would have:

Pool A

Condors
End Phase
Army of Darkness
Seduction
Club Sac

Pool B

Strike-Slip
Monster
Santa Cruz
The Buddies
Pirate Bay

Ouch. But oh well. Those aren't pools from the TD, so hopefully they aren't final. But oh well. Not much I can do about it. Should be fun anyways. Tournaments always are.

And now back to rewatching season 1 of Chuck.

No comments: